"Ask me for strength and I will lend not only my hand, but also my heart."
~ Unknown

Thursday, January 3, 2013

New Adventures!

Dear Readers,

I hope this finds you all well. It has been quite some time since I have blogged.  We've made our transition to living in Lethbridge, Alberta and are beginning to feel quite at home.  The kids are enjoying their new school, my husband is busy with his new job and I am venturing back into the birthing world in my new community.

Other exciting things are happening for us as well.  I have recently decided, along with a dear friend, to embark upon a two-week mission trip to Africa, more specifically to Rwanda and Kenya.  I've begun a blog to chronicle that journey which you can find at Two Mothers and a Mission of Hope.  I hope you'll join me there as I share this exciting journey with you!

I look forward to further developments with From Womb to Cradle Doula Services, Inc.  From all of us at FWTC, hope you have a Happy New Year and healthy pregnancies and little ones.

Love,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to know what you think! Comments are subject to review prior to publishing.