"Ask me for strength and I will lend not only my hand, but also my heart."
~ Unknown

Thursday, February 24, 2011

My Farewell for Now

To everyone who has followed From Womb To Cradle:

I have recently decided that I can no longer be a part of this great company at this time. The ladies at this company, Michelle and Sherel, are putting much of their time and energy into getting this company up and running. At this time I feel I cannot put as much effort into the company as they can or as much as I would like to.

My daughter is now 3 months old and I have decided to focus all of my attention and time on her and my husband. This does not allow for any time to help get a company running successfully. I am currently still working on my doula certification and plan to continue working on this until I am completely certified. I am hoping this can be accomplished in the near future. I have also decided that it would be best for me to do this on my own as I don't feel I yet have enough experience as a doula to charge the going rate for doulas. In the future I am planning on getting as much experience as possible and learning as much as I can while still keeping the focus on my family. It is also difficult to work as an equal partner with these two great ladies when they both live in Redcliff and I am in Tilley.

I wish Michelle and Sherel best of luck with this company and their doula career adventure. Thank you to all of you who continue to support myself, Michelle, and Sherel in our doula careers. Also thank you to all of you who followed my pregnancy and birth story. Farewell for now.

~Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to know what you think! Comments are subject to review prior to publishing.