"Ask me for strength and I will lend not only my hand, but also my heart."
~ Unknown

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Hyp, Hyp, Hooray!

I am about to undertake the amazing experience of being a birthing companion for a couple choosing the HypnoBirthing method of childbirth.  To prepare, I am reading Hypnobirthing: The Mongan Method by Marie F. Mongan, M.Ed., M.Hy. and will be attending HypnoBirthing classes with my clients.  Over the next few months, I'll be sharing with you what I have learned.  I am so excited to gain further knowledge about this fascinating, natural, women-centered approach to birthing.  If you are in SE Alberta, please visit Ultimate Birthing to learn more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to know what you think! Comments are subject to review prior to publishing.